Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:16 pm

Hey guys any info on this event yet?
Sworks s104 evo
Sworks S12-1M
Schumacher cougar 2 works and team
Schumacher bosscat works NIB

colin storey

Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:33 pm

Weekend of the 22-23rd July. Entries open the first of may. New main sponsor and control Tyres will be released soon.

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk
Goodride Tyres
Team Tekin
Tekin RSX
Tekin Rs/Spec
Tekin Redline
GP Tyres
Team Zombie
Team Roche

Matt Whitmarsh

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:05 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/990314171007479/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Intech ER-12
Intech ER-14
Losi 8ight 3.0 Tekno V4
Ofna TS4 Pro

colin storey

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:09 pm

He doesn't have Facebook.

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk
Goodride Tyres
Team Tekin
Tekin RSX
Tekin Rs/Spec
Tekin Redline
GP Tyres
Team Zombie
Team Roche

Matt Whitmarsh

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:12 pm

I resisted it too, Adrian, but most clubs and many other things are moving to most of their info being on Facebook. You miss out on a heap of info if you don't have it unfortunately.
Intech ER-12
Intech ER-14
Losi 8ight 3.0 Tekno V4
Ofna TS4 Pro

RCNZ

Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Facebook the perfect place to post info about events so you can't find anything two days after its been posted.

Event organisers need to post on here and keep updating there first post with any news/info or have a good web site that is kept up to date with updates etc.
Nothing worse than looking through 50 post to try and find the info you need that relates to the event.

ASA

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:15 pm

RCNZ wrote:Facebook the perfect place to post info about events so you can't find anything two days after its been posted.

Event organisers need to post on here and keep updating there first post with any news/info or have a good web site that is kept up to date with updates etc.
Nothing worse than looking through 50 post to try and find the info you need that relates to the event.
(y)
WERKS RACING NZ - OUTLAW RC
HB Racing D817 Werks B3 Pro2
HB Racing D817T Werks B3 Pro2

RETRO RC

Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Matt Whitmarsh wrote:I resisted it too, Adrian, but most clubs and many other things are moving to most of their info being on Facebook. You miss out on a heap of info if you don't have it unfortunately.
Yeh I hear what your saying Matt but I just can't spare the amount of time needed to troll through endless rubbish to find info I want to know. Like yourself I'm sure, I've got so much work on at the moment trying to keep up and plan ahead is hard enough without spending hours on face book to lol.

There are still a ton of us that don't use face book and just because a club wants to use it members shouldn't have to join just to get the info they should be getting anyway.

And cheers for the reply Colin appreciate it you know ive got a memory like a leaky bucket :oops:
Sworks s104 evo
Sworks S12-1M
Schumacher cougar 2 works and team
Schumacher bosscat works NIB

maz_bop

Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:37 pm

#NZIOC17 Update1
Welcome to the first update for the 2017 event with just over a 170 days until the sound of the tone!!
Classes for 2017
2wd Open Buggy
4wd Open Buggy
2wd Open Stadium Truck
2wd Short Course
Stars of Tomorrow
Trans-Tasman Tussle - Teams Racing at it best, the Bledisloe Cup of RC Racing - More soon on this.
Race Format will be as follows
3 x 5 Minute Qualifiers Fastest Single Qualifying time.
5 x 5 Minute Finals - 12 Car Finals IFMAR Points
Stars of Tomorrow 4 x 5 Minute Heats, IFMAR Points
As with other years, the International Drivers will get to race no matter what, but for this year we will be opening up a Pre Registration for those International drivers wishing to attend. Between Now and April 30 please register your interest via email to dmaslin@ihug.co.nz, with class, transponder, sponsors and drivers details.
All those who live in the land of the long white cloud will need to wait until Midday May 1 2017 to register their interest.
More Details Soon !

#NZIOC17 Update2
Sponsor Packs will be heading out over this coming weekend, If you want to be an event sponsor, or you have a retail store and wish to promote your wares to the wider public at an a affordable price, or if you have a business that is not RC related, and want a cost effective way to get your name around 30,000 plus Motorsport mad people over the weekend, then the team at NZIOC would love to hear from you. Up for grabs is the coveted Naming Rights Sponsor, Retail Display area's Track Sections, Race Classes and the VRC Public Area, Lots of options to choose from to cater for everyone's budgets. Come be apart this epic event for 2017. If you are interested then please contact me.

#NZIOC17 Update3
Local Clubs, do you want to promote your club to prospective new members over the weekend of the NZIOC / Speedshow, Last year ARCCC picked up some new members from this event.
We are looking for clubs to help man and run the VRC / Public section again this year, as with last year, there will be two tickets available for entry over the weekend for the clubs involved. Like last year, Food and refreshments will be available also.
We have an area around the VRC area available for you to display / promote your club in what ever way you think fit, You will need to provide tables.
If your club is interested please contact me directly to make arrangements.

#NZIOC17 Update 4
Stars Of Tomorrow!
For the 2017 Edition of the NZIOC we are proud to release the Stars of Tomorrow program.
Racer eligibility
Maximum of 12 years old at 1 July 2017
If the racer is competing in the main NZIOC championship they cannot enter the Stars of Tomorrow.
Class capped at 15 entries
Any 1/10 Scale offroad Buggy or Trucks can be used
Tyres are open
Format
2 Qualifiers (Grid Start)
1 Final (Grid Start)
Medals to all competitors
Racing is on Sunday only
All Stars of Tomorrow race for free when accompanied by an adult competitor.
Get your children off the iPad / PC and get them involved in this awesome event!!

#NZIOC17 Update 5
Back for the 2017 edition is our world famous Hoodies. These will be available to order at the time of entry. Sizing colour choices and pricing will be available soon!

#NZIOC17 Update 6
The Countdown has begun

http://nhrccc.pccnz.com/nzioc/

#NZIOC17 Update 7 - We have a new Naming Sponsor for 2017 and Beyond... More details soon
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

Matt Whitmarsh

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:24 pm

RETRO RC wrote:There are still a ton of us that don't use face book and just because a club wants to use it members shouldn't have to join just to get the info they should be getting anyway.
Yes, agree totally. There has been a sharp decline in traffic on RCRacer in recent years and I think clubs relying on Facebook is the main culprit.
Intech ER-12
Intech ER-14
Losi 8ight 3.0 Tekno V4
Ofna TS4 Pro

• Information