HRCCC 2wd and 4wd Buggy ProAM 8th October - Cancelled

Discussion of major RC events here
i.e. Nationals, North Islands, Drivers Series etc
Northern_Knight

Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Unfortunately due to circumstances out of our control we have had to cancel this event and any future event planned for this day. Apologies for all effected.

Well, with the fall of one event we were left with a venue paid for and no event, so the birth of a new idea for HRCCC.

The inaugural HRCCC ProAM.

Classes 2wd and 4wd 10.5 Buggy.

Outline:

- You must have a 2wd and 4wd 10.5t Buggy (Conforming to HRCCC rules)
- You must email entry with the following template to matt.scoble@onestaff.co.nz before 31st August
- Payment is due by the 31st August, Account will be emailed to you after your entry is received
- You will be seeded after entries are closed by the HRCCC Committee
- After seeding 2 groups will be formed A and B
- You will be paired with someone from the opposing group who will become your Team mate for the day
- A yet to be announced points schedule will be used, at the end of the day the top point scoring Team will be crowned the champions

At this stage there will be points for Qualifying and Finals, I will release the point system during August.
If there are 20 drivers Seed 1 will be paired with Seed 20, 2 with 19 and so on.
**Seeding is at the discretion of the HRCCC Committee and what they decide is final and not up for discussion**

We are finalising the Schedule for the day but doors will open at 7.30am, Track to be built then practise to start at 9am. I would envisage 3 Qualifiers and 3+ finals.

Cost - $40pp (remember this covers both cars for the day.)

Entry Details:

Name:
Phone:
Email:
Chassis 2wd:
Transponder 2wd:
Chassis 4wd:
Transponder 4wd:

Should be a wicked day where the more experienced drivers can pass on some knowledge to those with lesser knowledge. I for one am looking forward to it.
Last edited by Northern_Knight on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Frankton Models
YZ-2CAL2 / YZ-2DTM Worlds / YZ-4SF / XB8 18 / XT2

Northern_Knight

Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:18 pm

The entries are coming in, we are looking at a cap of 20 entries. This ensures we can get through the day smoothly so if you are considering running make a choice and get in quick.
Team Frankton Models

Northern_Knight

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Several spots left for this event. Not long now until entries close. Will be a great days racing and a chance to learn as well.
Team Frankton Models

• Information