Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Entries open in 20 minutes!!!

M Branz. "Bringing you the latest"
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

maz_bop

Mon May 02, 2016 7:08 pm

Update #4
This is an invitation to all New Zealand RC Car Clubs, Do you want to expose your club to 30,000 + Potential new members?
The Team at the NZIOC are giving two clubs the opportunity to showcase our sport and your clubs to the general public for 2 days for FREE!!!.
The first to clubs to email me their expression of interest, you will get the following, 2 tickets for the weekend, plus car parking, plus lunch both days, the catch, yes there is always a catch.
All we ask is over this weekend is, as you will be positioned by the VRC, you will need to run the VRC and sell the Raffles to the general public, Nice and simple.
We will supply a couple of tables to have cars on etc, how you promote yourself is up to you, but the display theme is R/C Hobby related and you must present yourselves and club professionally.
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

F1Nut

Tue May 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Wow!!

The Speed of entries from Midnight Saturday was amazing!!

I know who the first three are hehe and we will be doing something for them!!

Now due to the way we have set up the entries if you have used the same email address as another entrant, fathers or friends for example it wont send you the correct amount to pay. This has only happened to a handful of entries and i have already emailed all of those affected.

As for those on the reserve list, I'm sure you have figured out what to pay for now and will be eagerly watching to see if spots open up.

A Massive thanks to those who have already paid, I will be passing that info on and getting the website updated as quickly as possible.

lastly we will be making NZIOC merchandise available to buy, The club will be not making any money out of the merchandise, its just something that you may want as a nice souvenir, I will put up what you can order once I have that all arranged. I can say that you will be able to add your name to a T-shirt or Hoodie if you wish. :mrgreen:

Hope all your preparations are going well, look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers,

Marty

Skippy_77

Thu May 05, 2016 5:57 pm

Hey all,

Tyres are due Monday with plenty of stock on hand for people wanting them via myself as per link below for pricing, All including GST and can offer free freight NZ wide on 4 or more pairs for the next 2 weeks only so get in quick while stocks last!

https://www.facebook.com/OutlawRcDevelopments/?fref=nf

Cheers,

Shane O'Connor
shane@outlawrc.co.nz
Outlaw RC - www.outlawrc.co.nz

HB Racing, Kyosho, Associated, J-Concepts, Team Orion, OS Speed

RC-SPEC

Wed May 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Prosport-rc would like to give something back to the racer this year to thank you for all your support from the last two NZIOC events.

For anyone buying tyres or inserts for this event we are going to pay the GST for you**, thats 15% off your running costs!!!!
If you purchase two or more sets of tyres and inserts, we will also send freight free anywhere in NZ!

We will also have a few other specials leading up to the event and as normal parts and accessories will also be available at the event (y)

See ya there!

(**15% discount applies to the controlled tyres and inserts only)
Last edited by RC-SPEC on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.prosport-rc.co.nz

Nitro

Sun May 15, 2016 8:32 pm

F1Nut wrote:Wow!!

The Speed of entries from Midnight Saturday was amazing!!

I know who the first three are hehe and we will be doing something for them!!

Now due to the way we have set up the entries if you have used the same email address as another entrant, fathers or friends for example it wont send you the correct amount to pay. This has only happened to a handful of entries and i have already emailed all of those affected.

As for those on the reserve list, I'm sure you have figured out what to pay for now and will be eagerly watching to see if spots open up.

A Massive thanks to those who have already paid, I will be passing that info on and getting the website updated as quickly as possible.

lastly we will be making NZIOC merchandise available to buy, The club will be not making any money out of the merchandise, its just something that you may want as a nice souvenir, I will put up what you can order once I have that all arranged. I can say that you will be able to add your name to a T-shirt or Hoodie if you wish. :mrgreen:

Hope all your preparations are going well, look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers,

Marty
Hey Marty,

Ok, so i've been sent an email for my first class 4wd sct $65.00 entry fee and details of bank etc to pay you guys, all good.
But I have also entered 2wd sct, but am yet to receive an email confirming that, even though i'm the 1st on the bump spot, i'd like to pay for both classes at once this week please.

So if a spot in 2wd sct comes available, and i've already paid, I should be first in........So can someone send me through an email for 2wd sct to confirm that I have registered for it, etc, and i'll send off my 90.00 for both classes asap.

Thanks Marty, keep up the good work boy's, I can't wait to see how the hell your going to bet last years track lay out. Bishy and Co will have their hands full for sure.
Still can't drive for SHIT

F1Nut

Mon May 16, 2016 9:00 am

Hi Matt,

Have sent you a PM

Cheers,

Marty

Nitro

Mon May 16, 2016 12:19 pm

F1Nut wrote:Hi Matt,

Have sent you a PM

Cheers,

Marty
Got it, thanks bud. (y)
Still can't drive for SHIT

RC-SPEC

Sat May 21, 2016 3:01 pm

NZIOC '16 special deals, get in quick while stocks last for a limited time, these prices will not be repeated!!!!!

http://www.prosport-rc.co.nz/category/n ... -specials/
www.prosport-rc.co.nz

maz_bop

Thu May 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Update #7
The NZIOC Clothing range is back for 2016.
So for the 2016 event we have a colour choice for those who dont like the Model T Black Colour, and as a massive plus you can have your NZIOC wear personalised with your name.
Sizing is as Follows,
T Shirts; Small - 5XL
Hoodies; Small- 3XL
all items are in Kiwi Sizing.
For those who purchased the Hoodies last year, know how warm these are.
With the personalising of your apparel you can choose the following options
Your First Name
Your Surname
A Nick Name ( Nothing rude or vulgar thanx :) )
Pricing is as follows
T Shirts - $45.00
Hoodies - $65.00
You can place your order directly with Martin the NZIOC money guru.
Please email Martin Irawan at f1nut1977@gmail.com
Please state your size, colour preference, (Black, Grey, White for T Shirts and Black, Grey for Hoodies) whether its a T Shirt, Hoodie or Both, and weather you want it personalised, along with your personalisation. Please ensure the spelling is correct as the NZIOC takes no responsibility for typo's
Payment is due at the time of ordering, and Final Orders need to be in with Martin by the 30th June 2016
Please pay to the following account
North Harbour RC Car Club
12-3059-0458503-000
Use your name as reference.
Please not pictures are a representation, they will come with all the companies that have supported this event printed on them as well.
Attachments
HOODY 16 1.jpg
HOODY 16 1.jpg (21.91 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
HODY 16 -2.jpg
HODY 16 -2.jpg (18.88 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
HOODY 16 -3.jpg
HOODY 16 -3.jpg (40.47 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
HOODY16 -4.jpg
HOODY16 -4.jpg (33.75 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
T 16 -1.jpg
T 16 -1.jpg (35.77 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
T 16 -2.jpg
T 16 -2.jpg (21.84 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
T 16 -3.jpg
T 16 -3.jpg (19 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
T 16 -4.jpg
T 16 -4.jpg (28.96 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

Mark G

Tue May 31, 2016 12:02 pm

Traveling up from Wellington.

Does anyone have a spare bed, couch, floor, garden I can rest my head on for the Friday and Saturday nights. Accommodation seems hard to come by for reasonable $'s..

Cheers,

Mark.
Mi6EVO TC Mod
Eclipse - Pro12
X1 - F1
KD - MOD 2WD
K2 - MOD 4WD
Schumacher - Sanwa - Tekin - Fantom

viper1

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Question about the gluing of the tires. It has been said that you can pre glue as long as there is a 2mm hole to be looked through. With the 2mm hole does that actually make any difference in performance to the handling of the tire opposed to one that has no hole.

Just looking for facts and opinions on this so I can decide whether to glue or not to glue early.

Cheers in advance.
Mike Peck
TLR 22Sct 3.0 : 22T 2.0L - LC Truggy - Chroma ST10+
Bluerock Racing

ASA

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:39 pm

The hole in this case is to inspect that the control inserts have been used......but you vent the wheels so they can balloon properly when they expand under exceleration......glue a pair up and only vent one, the one that is not vented will narrow into a blade shape when spooled up because cannot let air into it to help the tread surface retain its shape for grip...
Not that you will get much balloon effect with hard compound minispikes........
Long winded I know but hope this helped ya Mike :wink:
WERKS RACING NZ - OUTLAW RC
HB Racing D817 Werks B3 Pro2
HB Racing D817T Werks B3 Pro2

Scott 119

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:05 pm

The hole in this case is to inspect that the control inserts have been used......but you vent the wheels so they can balloon properly when they expand under exceleration......glue a pair up and only vent one, the one that is not vented will narrow into a blade shape when spooled up because cannot let air into it to help the tread surface retain its shape for grip...
Not that you will get much balloon effect with hard compound minispikes........
Long winded I know but hope this helped ya Mike :wink:
If Mike hasn't been putting holes in his tyres or rims to date this might be that 0.5 of second per lap he has been searching for all those years. This applies to TC and Mini as well the hole in your tyre wont tear use a leather punch like this

http://www.hotrc.co.nz/index.php?route= ... t_id=18219
Scott Brownhill - HOT Ltd

TLR Racing
Morgan Fuel
Savox
ORCA RC
Spektrum
VS Engines By Rody

Matt Whitmarsh

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:15 pm

They're talking about a hole in the rim I think Scott. Not much ballooning goes on in carpet racing as there is so much grip at both ends and we're talking about 1/10th scale here.

Some rims already have a hole in them and they work fine, so I can't see any hole in the rim making much performance difference. In touring outdoors, holes in the rim help to keep the tyres from overheating, but I doubt that effect exists or is needed in offroad classes, especially indoors on carpet.
Intech ER-12
Intech ER-14
Losi 8ight 3.0 Tekno V4
Ofna TS4 Pro

• Information