NHRCCC Indoor Onroad Championships + Round1 Pan Car Champs

North Harbour Radio Control Car Club
maz_bop

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:00 pm

There were some epic battles in the Pan classes for Round 1 of the NHRCCC Pan Car Champs brought to you by UFRA Tyres and Team Saxo,

Some of the qualifying was heated, I was thinking these guys are driving like its a final, Trying to make every position count with some over exertion on passing moves. But on a whole a great meeting, Colin Story Dominated Pro10 Thrashing field by a lap from Pole. Philip Batemen turning a drive of his life, even after a tangle with his brother, the red mist descended, and he went even quicker.

In Pro12, Martin Irawan piped the Pan master Storey for pole, and managed to hold him off until a error on lap seven tumbled him back to fourth, Again Philip Bateman was on fire with his Pro12 this time around getting himself into second spot and only 10 seconds adrift from class winner Colin. Martin and Philip were in a battle for second, until another small error from Martin allowed Philip to skip away 2 laps from home to take second.

F1 - Speedi was on Pole, and his form was running hot, having Poled for 21.5 and Open Touring, and winning both classes, could he make it three pole to flag wins,, the pressure was on, Lining up in P2 was Colin Storey. Speedi lead the full field away for the first tour, before a forced error allowed Colin through to take the lead, where he would stay for the balance of the race. Further back in the pack Timothy Vaughan, Si Jorgensen and Callum Bishop battled it out for the remaining podium spot. In the end Timothy prevailed to take third from Si and Callum.

Great Nights racing, Next Event is Round 1 of the Triple Touring Challenge Presented by Mon-Tech and SP Racing Tyres and round 2 of NHRCCC Club Champs,, see you then!
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

YokoBro

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:30 am

Come race tcs shanon. Wd don't get much bad driving haha. But I know what u mean brotha. F1 seemed to be the nastiest class in terms of driving anyways.
FDAU Racing
Awesomatix
kyosho
R1 Wurks
Hobbywing
Orion
LRP

colin storey

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:09 am

YokoBro wrote:Come race tcs shanon. Wd don't get much bad driving haha. But I know what u mean brotha. F1 seemed to be the nastiest class in terms of driving anyways.
Isn't it called stock cars (class) for a reason. F1 is like buggies your wheels are exposed. Makes it easier to get tangled.

Sent from my SM-J500Y using Tapatalk
Goodride Tyres
Team Tekin
Tekin RSX
Tekin Rs/Spec
Tekin Redline
GP Tyres
Team Zombie
Team Roche

Bishy

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:35 am

You could fix the F1 dive bomb issue by making everyone attach their wings and wheels using plastic screws/nuts.
Upon contact crap would just shear off like the real ones :wink:
ORCA, Savox, Bullitt, TLR, AKA

maz_bop

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Dean had that issue it his car lol

M Branz. "Bringing you the latest"
M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

neilgo0

Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:23 pm

maz_bop wrote:Dean had that issue it his car lol

Ouch :lol:

sijorg

Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:45 pm

Bishy wrote:You could fix the F1 dive bomb issue by making everyone attach their wings and wheels using plastic screws/nuts.
Upon contact crap would just shear off like the real ones :wink:
didn't notice a lot of dif in qually 2 Bishy (y) (y) my front wing got nailed after someone spun out and flicked their wheels sideways to straighten up... I had nowhere to go on the straight
Si

YokoBro

Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:53 pm

colin storey wrote:
YokoBro wrote:Come race tcs shanon. Wd don't get much bad driving haha. But I know what u mean brotha. F1 seemed to be the nastiest class in terms of driving anyways.
Isn't it called stock cars (class) for a reason. F1 is like buggies your wheels are exposed. Makes it easier to get tangled.

Well u don't hear tc drivers complaining about ppls driving Colin.

They are not called stock cars btw the class is 21.5 touring
FDAU Racing
Awesomatix
kyosho
R1 Wurks
Hobbywing
Orion
LRP

DB01RACER

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Which is effectively stock touring. And stock class. Always used to have the moniker of stock cars cause of the constant contact

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

tianoa

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:39 pm

colin storey wrote:
Isn't it called stock cars (class) for a reason.
I marshalled the Pro12 and F1 final and would have to say Pro12 has become the new " bang crash" class... just an 'unbiased' observation :P :lol: :lol:

Bishy

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Just don't park on the apex and you'll be fine boys :lol:

Bishy

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:41 pm

tianoa wrote:I marshalled the Pro12 and F1 final and would have to say Pro12 has become the new " bang crash" class... just an 'unbiased' observation :P :lol: :lol:
That's because Pro12's explode if you try and use the brakes Antz -Sheesh! :roll:

renjie

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:09 am

maz_bop wrote:Dean had that issue it his car lol

Better to race an fall apart in spectacular fashion than not race at all :P

colin storey

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:25 pm

maz_bop wrote:First Meeting of Indoor Onroad Championship is on Saturday 27th Feb Please Pre Reg!!!!

Pre Registration closes @ 12 Noon on Race Day.

Classes:
Touring Stock
Touring Open
Formula 1
Pro 10
Pro 12
Mini
All comers (Numbers Permitting)

Club Point score is as follows
1 = 50 pt 2= 46 3= 43 4= 40 5= 37 6= 34 7= 32 8= 30 9= 28 10= 26 11 down less 1 point
This is based on your final finishing position each night.

Doors Open at 4pm
Drivers Registration Closes 5:30pm

Drivers Briefing 5:45
Racing Starts 6:00pm

3 x Qualifying rounds @ 4 minutes
1 x Final @ 5 Minutes
(Time Permitting)

http://alycat.com/AlycatRC/OnlineEntrie ... eeting.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Newbies are always welcome.

In addition to our club champs we have a feature championship running on each of our Club Nights during the season.
These Feature classes run within our club championship.

To be eligible to race you must belong to a NZRCA affiliated club

Pan Car Champs - Presented by UFRA Tyres / TeamSaxo

Classes – F1 / Pro12 / Pro10
This will be the standard 3 qualifiers and 1 final
Points for this series are as follows
Each race night there will be a maximum of 80 Points on offer, these points will be split as so.
Maximum of 30 Points for Qualifying per class split by 1 point for each subsequent position from TQ. These points are based on your over all qualifying position for the night
so TQ = 30 Points, 2nd = 29 Pt, 3rd = 28 Pt etc
We will still run a maximum of 3 qualifiers and a single final.
Finals points are as follows ( Per Class & on Overall Finishing position for the round )
1st = 50 Pt , 2nd = 46 Pt, 3rd = 43 Pt, 4th = 40 Pt, 5th = 37 Pt, 6th = 34 Pt, 7th = 32 Pt, 8th = 30 Pt, 9th = 28 Pt, 10 = 26 Pt, 11 = 25 Pt, 12 = 24 Pt etc

So dust off ya Pan cars and come and have some fun! (y)
Just a question. In club points is there no points for qualifying ? Website only has final race points.

Goodride Tyres
Team Tekin
Tekin RSX
Tekin Rs/Spec
Tekin Redline
GP Tyres
Team Zombie
Team Roche

maz_bop

Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:06 am

Yep that's correct for on road club points is just for your finishing order for the night ... no points are allocated to qualifying for club points...

M Branz Ltd
www.mbranz.co.nz

• Information