Arrowmax RC Precision Tools

B.C.Ninja

Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:04 am

Allright ye almighty followers of the Sloth, as some of you are already aware I am the NZ Distributor for Arrowmax-RC, some of you would of already noticed the tools in my pouch at the various events I have been too over the last couple of years, the ever blingy honeycomb handles that set themselves apart from the rest of the pack, well I have a wee order going out for some more tools to find their way into more drivers hands. Arrowmax have just signed World 1/8 Buggy champ Mr Ronnefalk as well as World No1 Touring Car badman Ronald Volker, so if you want to be wrenching with the best flick me a PM and let me know what you are after, if you still want to buy through your local then thats no drama either. Arrowmax have just released their new Black Gold range as well as carry all sorts of extras from Oils to LiPo's as well as a nifty wee charger as well, so have a sniff at their site and if anything interests you and you want in on the up comming order.

http://www.arrowmax-rc.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A few of my favs are the newly released 8 pc Tool Set in Black Gold for 1/10 Onroad AM-199440
containing-
Allen Wrench 1.5 X 100mm Black Golden
Allen Wrench 2.0 X 100mm Black Golden
Allen Wrench 3.0 X 100mm Black Golden
Small Reamer With End Cap For Lexan Body Black Golden
Arm Reamer 3.0 X 120MM Black Golden
Nut Driver 7.0 X 100mm Black Golden
Turnbuckle Wrench 3MM V2
Turnbuckle Wrench 4MM V2
AM Tool Bag V2

AM-490026 Wheel Nuts Wrench 7MM Honeycomb- This thing is a must for anything with 7mm Wheel Nuts.

AM-199504 AM Aluminum Pit LED Black Golden- Great Quality, very solidly built one of the best lamps on the market

AM-190038 Turnbuckle Wrench 3.0MM / 3.5MM / 4.0MM / 5.5MM- My fav of all the tool range and one of the cheapest, 4 turnbuckles in one

Also recently released is a range of 1/10 and 1/8 foam tyres for onroad, I wish to get a few sets of these out for testing on the track so if you're interested in some very special pricing hit me up.

tianoa

Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi guys,

I recently acquired the Arrowmax Honeycomb v2 hex and nut drivers and am totally blown away at the build quality and precision of these tools. I have owned the Hudy tools and find these of equal or possibly better quality. I have used my Arrowmax tools at the last 2 major events I attended (2016 North Island On Roads and 2016 Australian Nationals) and just can’t speak highly enough of them. The Titanium nitride coated spring steel tips are extremely hardwearing and durable and look in great condition after a lot of use and the tool stand helps keep the pit table tidy when your trackside or wrenching at home. Most of all with the honeycomb cut outs these tools are extremely light which helps when travelling via plane to any destination. I also have the ultra slim pit lamp that works very effectively and also assists in saving weight and space when travelling. These are very well priced top of the line tools that I can recommend to all. Big thanks to Nick Pow at Sloth Graphics for supplying these amazing tools and can’t wait to try out a few other products and accessories

Cheers

Anthony Mara

B.C.Ninja

Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:56 pm

A few picks of some of the latest or just plain badass tools in the range

First up we have the Shock Length Gauge used for measuring your shock length whist mounted to the vehicle, beats using the eyeball method with some dodgy calipers, one end has a hole that mates to the top mounting screw whilst the slider has a point that mates with the lower ballcup, simply line it all up and view the length measurement, magic.
Attachments
shock length gauge.jpg
shock length gauge.jpg (13.55 KiB) Viewed 1584 times

B.C.Ninja

Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Next the pics say it all the 17mm and 7mm Wheel wrenches, the 7mm is one of my favs, no more dealing with those annoying serrated nuts on 1/10 rigs.
Attachments
17mm wrench.jpg
17mm wrench.jpg (24.7 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
7mm wrench.jpg
7mm wrench.jpg (17.61 KiB) Viewed 1584 times

B.C.Ninja

Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:05 pm

Sick and tired of busting up your ballcups with the ole pliers, well this wee badboy even comes paired with a turnbuckle wrench, booyaah
Attachments
ballcup remover.jpg
ballcup remover.jpg (12.48 KiB) Viewed 1571 times

B.C.Ninja

Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Got one of these in for a wee blast in my last order, sweet wee tool, a great addition, fits into the smallest of hex heads as well, we all know one of the quicest ways to strip out a hex is to not have the tool inserted all the way in due to dirt, well Arrowmax have you covered
Attachments
dirt picker.jpg
dirt picker.jpg (17.36 KiB) Viewed 1571 times

B.C.Ninja

Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Finally this wee bad boy, a full fledged ballance charger that outputs an impressive 7 amps yet is not much bigger than your standard stick pack, measuring in it 137mm x 20mm x 28mm and weighing in at 210g, can even charge the latest HV lipos as well :mrgreen: (y)
Attachments
charger.jpg
charger.jpg (30.49 KiB) Viewed 1571 times

B.C.Ninja

Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:07 am

They new Black Gold series from Arrowmax the images say it all
Attachments
gold set.jpg
gold set.jpg (34.44 KiB) Viewed 1519 times

• Information